|We are accepting applications for PC and Network Engineers capable of PC and Server configuration and troubleshooting; including Operating Systems (OS) maintenance, Hardware repair and troubleshooting and Software installation/configuration.
Our technology consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of business IT systems. This position will require working in partnership with customers by advising them how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
You will provide on-site, remote, and telephone support for our customers, perform LAN maintenance and networking, server administration, new user setup, backups. Upgrade and update PC and Server software packages.
Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of:
- PC Computers
- Backup systems and storage devices
- Managed switches, routers, and firewalls
- A variety of Software packages, commercial and third-party.
- Exchange Server support, including Office 365
- Migration of Windows OS, Exchange, and SQL Servers to newer versions
Provide End user support, create technology related customer quotes.
Typical Day to Day Activities - The day to day activities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Answering support calls from customers
- Troubleshooting servers, workstations, printers, switches, routers, etc
- Advising clients on options for technology decisions
- Educating customers on use of computer software and hardware
- Configuring, installing, and supporting Client/Server networks
- Defining scopes of projects as well as project management
- Clarifying customer’ system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Travelling to customer locations as well as working remotely
- Preparing and providing requested information and documents to customers
- Providing detailed descriptions of work performed
- Updating service request details and status
This is a full-time, hourly position. This position will report to the Technical Services Manager.